Starting January 2, 2023, you can register your child online for kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year. If your child was born in 2019, they can start kindergarten in September 2023.
Kindergarten registration will only be processed online at this time.
- You must create an account using an email address to begin the registration process.
- There are eight steps/sections that you will be required to complete. These steps are:
- Student information
- Residential and mailing address information
- General student information
- Health factor(s)
- Parent/legal guardian information
- Emergency contact(s)
- Consent for electronic communication
- Once you have completed the registration form and submitted it, you will automatically receive a confirmation email.
- Once schools receive the online application, they will process it and will communicate with the you about the status of their application.
Documents Required For Online Registration
Families will be required to upload scanned copies of verifying documents while completing online registration. The full list of documents can be found here.
Visit the Peel District School Board‘s website for more information or to register your child.